Friday, April 7, 2017

Long time lots of new items

Boy, it's been a long time since I've posted on this blog!  Between Etsy and craft shows, it kept me busy with orders right up until Christmas!  This year I've decided to start painting earlier to have more stock on hand. :)


One of the projects I've wanted to do, once I had some free time,  was to organize my paints in a better way.  I've seen this idea floating around the internet  so I thought I'd give it a try and it is working perfectly!  Not to mention it's fun to look at.  This is right above my painting table, so the paint is at hands reach. I use DecoArt Americana paint, the best paint there is, in my opinion!
So, what have I been painting lately?  Here come a LOT of pictures!  All of these items you can find listed in my Etsy shop here: Etsy shop

That's just a sample of what you can find in my Etsy shop.  Thanks for looking and until next time,


2 comments:

  1. Love how you have all your paints displayed! I am not organized at all!
    You have been busy painting....Beautiful as usual! Love it all!

    sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandi! It's really working well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!