Monday, June 1, 2015

Summertime Promotion on Etsy

Today starts the Folk Art and Prims Etsy team summer celebration!

I have some new items for this celebration!

First up, is this very patriotic owl wall hanger.

He is painted in very bright, cheerful, Americana colors!This is a Laurie Speltz design.

You can find him here: Uncle Sam Owl

Next, you might remember this metal plate I painted using DecoArt's chalky paint as the base coat. This is a John Sliney design that I thought fit this surface perfectly, with the star cut outs on the rim!

You can find him listed here: Uncle Sam Plate

Next I have this table top picture frame which I've done a distressing technique on, to give it a nice worn, primitive feel! This is an older Pat Olsen design, that has always been a favorite of mine.

You can find it listed here: America salt box house

And finally something different. This is an outlet plug cover. A cute little bear wearing his Americana hat. What a good way to cover up those ugly outlets! However, please do not use as a baby proofing device, just for a cute, holiday decoration!

You can find him here: Americana bear

I have many more items listed for this celebration in my Shop!

you can see them here:country lane folk art etsy shop

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!