Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lots of pictures

Hello everyone!  I spent a good part of last week retaking pictures for my Etsy shop.  What a huge difference it made.  I have a flower garden in my yard that has an old weathered part of a fence, it made the perfect backdrop for my pictures. The ferns in the background added some nice color, but doesn't take away from the item.  Here you can see some before and after shots.

Before:
After:
I really like the after picture much better.
Before:
After:
Taking pictures outside really makes a huge difference.
Before:
After:
Photos taken with my Samsung galaxy phone.  Not too bad!
Before:

After:
This was a HUGE difference!  The colors are much more vibrant in the after photo.
Before:
After:
I'm not sure why I never thought to use this area as a backdrop before?
 Or even to take the majority of my photos outside! 
Lesson learned.
Taking pictures outdoors really makes a big difference.

I've added some new snowmen to my Etsy shop. 
This time I used a big rock in the same area to "pose" them on.

You can find all of these items, and more in my Etsy shop:

Are you on facebook?  
I have a facebook page for Country Lane Folk Art.  Please stop by and say hi!
Be sure to leave your link so I can follow you back.

For today I'm painting ornaments.  
My fall craft shows will be here before I know it. 
 Time seems to be flying by.  

Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. I love your new pictures! What a difference :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love photos done outside I need to set up an area for that

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!