Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Sunday

Hello out there in blog land! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

The blizzard that was supposed to hit us, seems to be a flop. Don't get me wrong, we still have some new snow out there, but nothing like the 24 inches they were predicting! The wind is really whipping the snow around out there, but the sun is out!

Yesterday I went to the goodwill, I try not to go on the weekends because it's always a mad house.

Well, it was no different. They were having a first time ever, 50% off your purchase sale! I found a few things that I could paint on, but lately, there hasn't been anything that great to get exceited about.

I found a few teapots, some frosted candle holders, some wine glasses for painting. Look at that ugly goose teapot! Straight from the 80's when country geese were all the rage! I liked the shape of the tea pot, and those geese will be painted over for sure!

The goodwill I go to is a brand new one, but I find the prices are really high. It's disappointing, especially when there is a dollar tree right across the street from this goodwill and you see something from the dollar tree, for sale at goodwill for $5! That's crazy!

I don't go to this one that often, for that reason.

These ornaments are on my painting desk right now. If I like the way they come out, they will be a new epattern! I have 2 done, 1 more to do!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. So glad you didn't get all of that snow! It's -25 here today with the wind chill. Crazy!! Have a great rest of the weekend!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!