Sunday, February 22, 2015

Good will finds

I had the opportunity to go to a different Goodwill than I usually go to.

This one is about 40-45 minutes from my house, so I don't get to it often. But when I do, I usually find something good!

I found these 2 plates, about the size of a dessert plate. I was immediately drawn to the cut out detail work around the rims.

Look at the little hearts on the one plate. Isn't it cute? I'm not worried about the gold paint that has chipped off the rim in spots, I plan to paint the entire plate so that won't show anyhow.

The other rim design is a perfect match for a prim style painting.

I also found this little dish that I think might be milk glass? Not sure about that so if anyone knows, please let me know. I thought it was so cute with the little cut out rim and for only $1, I couldn't leave it behind. I won't be painting this.

I hope everyone has a nice week and big surprise, it's not snowing today! The sun is actually shining! I wonder how long it will last? :)

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful Becky! I can't wait to see what you do with them! I love Goodwill and thrift shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynn! I've got my thinking cap on as to what I want to paint on them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!