Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Work in progress....finished!

We are in the midst of a blizzard here in New England. High winds and LOTS of snow. Everything is cancelled or closed today, so it was a perfect day to finish my project.

Here are some pictures leading up to the finished piece.

one quick question, please let me know if you find the pictures too small. Thanks!

And the finished item!

I hope you've enjoyed this step by step blog post of how I painted this mini ironing board shape.

Until next time,

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful. The pictures are a good size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky - absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really good and I am on my phone and the pix are perfect! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the signature...you did great...so good to see you posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved to see the board in the different stages. It is beautiful! Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! The pictures are kind of narrow, but I can see them fine. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project turned out awesome Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone, for the comments! I appreciate the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your made something so ordinary into a Fabulous ART Piece!
    How ingenious!
    Smiles, cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love John Sliney designs Becky! Your iron board is wonderful! I do find your pictures small I think I use the large or xtra large option on my blog. My eyes are not the best but I also find the black font on the dark green background hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, everyone! Lynn, isn't that funny, on my end, the background is a light sage green color! I took your suggestion and changed the font to white.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!