Tuesday, July 29, 2014

update

Hi Everyone! Been a long time since I've updated the blog. Lots going on, lots of painting happening to prepare for the upcoming craft show season. Cupboard distrubiting is now carrying my epatterns on their site.

If you are lucky enough to be going to HOOT, if you are not a painter, you have no idea what HOOT is! let me explain, HOOT stands for Heart of Ohio Tolers, it's a painting convention for painters to attend and take classes, but best of all shop for painting supplies! I have never been and won't be going this year, but I hear it's great! Anyhow, cupboard distrubiting will have some of my epatterns and painted samples in their booth.

The samples are the tin cupcake ornaments and the tin mini chicken pockets. Here's what to look for if you are going!

You can find both of those epatterns right here on my blog, just click the epattern section.

So like I said I have been painting so I thought I'd do a little show and tell. I have been painting wine glasses, not to drink from, but as candle holders. I find all of the glasses at good will and will only buy them if they are the color tag that happens to be on sale that week, usually making the glasses 50 cents! I like to find them with interesting stems, like these two below. unfortunatly they were full price, but that wasn't a big deal. I loved the stems, with their glass bubbles, I immediately saw snowman hats.

An item that has proven to be good sellers at my craft shows over the years have been pins! I designed three new pins this year. They painted up quickly, so easy enough to paint a lot at once. You can find the epattern for them on this blog, listed under epatterns.

and a few more wine glass candle holers. That cat design is by Cyndi Combs. Love her designs! The snowman one I designed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get back on the blog wagon myself! You have been very busy with some awesome items. Hope the upcoming shows are good for you........
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!