Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New items added

Good morning! I hope this find you all doing well! Besides painting, I like to make scrabble tile pendant necklaces. I made a few over the weekend.

White believe butterfly

Blue sky Eiffel tower

Grey butterfly

And my favorite one,

lady at the Eiffel tower

I love the vintage feel to this photo, I wonder what she is thinking about, while looking at the Eiffel tower.

all of these pendants are available in my etsy shop, by clicking below.

country lane folk art Etsy site

1 comment:

  1. "Countrylane Folkart" has been included in our third edition of Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new customers in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/07/thinking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july-2014_6.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!