Monday, March 31, 2014

New items for the OFG spring celebration

Good morning everyone! Today is a gloomy day outside, raining and sleeting BUT, it's melting the snow away slowly. We still have lots of it in the yard. I have 4 new items in my shop for the Old farmhouse gatherings etsy team's new spring promotion. This first is my original design, Spring blue bird wine glass candle holder(that's a mouthful!) I created this piece for my Epattern for this design.

You can see the top of the glass in this picture:
If you are interested in purchasing this, you can find it here:
Spring blue bird

Next up,  I have a lot of wooden bowls in my stash. I'm slowly working my way through the stash.
I painted this small wooden bowl with a birds nest, full of eggs.  It's also available in sage green, and pink.  Perfect spring colors, if you have cottage or beach decor, I think this is a nice addition!
  you can find it listed here, as well as links to the other 2 colors of the bowls.
Blue birds nest bowl

Next up, I created this raised panel sign.  My dad cut the sign for me, then routed the edges to create a nice finished, almost framed look.  I then painted one of my favorite designs on it.
salt box house sign

and finally, I couldn't help but include a snowman.  Even though, at this point, I'm tired of the snow, I do love to paint snowmen.
prim snowman angel


Thanks for looking, everyone!  Until next time, have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!