Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Painting projects

Hi Everyone, Been a little bit of time since I last did a blog post. I've been doing some painting. FIrst up Chickens!
Next up, These are wooden crosses These snowmen ornament have a secret, they play music! I have several different tunes available. If you see anything you like, just send me an email and get all the details! Some penguin ornaments and a cute little snowman(of course!) I used to paint a lot of pins for my craft shows, but haven't painted any in a few years. I decided to paint some for this year's shows. That's a lot of snowmen! And finally some penguin pins. All I could think of when painting them was "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!" Thanks for looking, everyone! Have a great day,

Until next time,

Becky

1 comment:

  1. I love the country paint colors available for tole painting. You have been busy. Everything looks excellent :)

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!