Monday, January 14, 2013

wreath makeover

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year! 

I thought I'd show you a quick wreath I made for my front door.  I had this wreath for years, it was plain and had white lights on it.  I didn't need it to light up anymore, so I decided to decorate it up.

The other wreath you see in the picture is HUGE!  34 inches across.  I found it for free at our free shed at the dump at all places. I have been wanting a big wreath to put on the side of our house, so I was happy to find this one.  I hit up some after Christmas sales and got some things to start decorating it.

It was laying on the floor of my craft room and my dog Remy decided this decoration was much better than what I had in mind!  Crazy dog!

Added some new epatterns and items to my Etsy shop, you can check them out here:
Country Lane Folk Art Etsy shop Of course it's still snowman season, so you'll find plenty of snowmen in my Etsy shop as well. Here's a sneak peek! Utnil next time, Becky

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky,
    Love your wreaths--and I was wondering how you would hang the dog and the wreath?!?! They would look great together!
    Love your new patterns!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!