Sunday, December 2, 2012

Long time over due post!

Hey everyone, remember me!  It's been a while since my last post.
Craft show season is over and I'm pleased to say it was a very good show season for me.

Thank you to all who came to my shows and purchased things.  I so appreciate the kind comments you give me.  It's nice to see my regular customers every year and great to get hugs from them too!  It's nice to catch up even if it's for just a few minutes.

And the biggest thank you goes to my parents!  My dad helps with bringing in the displays and all of my boxes(thank goodness for a good dollie!) and my mom helps me set it all up and then stays to help!  I'm so thankful I have them both to help because I couldn't do it alone, that's for sure!

I thought I'd show some pictures of my display at one of the shows I did. I am set up in a long hallway, some people might hate being in the hall way, but I love it!  It's right near the entrance and just a perfect spot for me. The only down side is I'm right across from the cookie room, so we get to smell cookies all day long!  I guess that's not so bad after all!
First here it is all packed up and ready to go!  Lots of boxes!!

Here is how my area is set up. 


 
I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.  We did, it was great to spend time with family.
My puppy Remy is doing great. He is now 7 moths old and is a big moose!  Here he is in his new bandanna my mom made!  He really loves it!  He'll be wearing it for Christmas!
He's a big goof ball, but we love it!  Here he is doing the squinty eye thing that he does, it's so cute, he especially does it if you hold his head in your hand and pat the top of his head with your other hand, too funny! He's wearing his hunting vest in this picture. 

I've added new items to both my Etsy shop and my web site.
You can find them here:
 



 
All of my Christmas decorating is done!  I love everything about Christmas.  The real meaning of Christmas, the decorating, the baking, the good memories it brings back. But, I do have a slight problem......I have 7 Christmas trees in my house!  All different sizes, but still the same, 7! I'm looking for  spots to put more!
I'll share some pictures in the coming weeks before Christmas.
 
What's your favorite Christmas movie?  Me, I have a few, I love  It's a wonderful life , white Christmas and Holiday Inn, and  the sound of music(even though it's really not a Christmas movie)
And for a funny one, Elf!  We watch that one several times during the Christmas season.
 
Until next time,
Becky
 

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a successful show, everything looked wonderful! Your dog is too cute, love the bandana! Have a great holiday season:)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful looking display! I would love shopping there! Glad you had a good show season. I did well also so congrats to both of us. My favorite movies are It's a Wonderful Life and The Polar Express. Happy Holidays to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah show season is over for another year. Good to hear you had a successful season. I for the most part did as well and it is still not quite over yet. I can't wait to see your trees Becky. Those pics of your booth are wonderful and you have great parents to help you out. Take care and you must go over to the FP Yahoo group for the list. See you around the weeb.
    Les ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky,
    Great to hear your hard work paid off. Love your set up! Fabulous!
    Still looking at possible getting Christmas set up before the whole season is over?!?
    Happy Holidays to you and your family!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking blog Missy and love the snow falling. Looks good :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, to you Colleen, on your good show season! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Les, it sounds like it was a good show season for everyone! That's encouraging when you work hard all year long! Merry Christmas to you, John and Rosie cats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Barb, still time to do some decorating! Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!