Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Here we are in the bathroom.

Now, onto the bathroom!  This is a bathroom that is not used much, but would be used by company, etc, so why not decorate it for Christmas!
Normally it is a star theme, so that lends perfectly for Christmas as well.

I found this sign a few years back at a store here called the Christmas tree shops(not a Christmas store, has all kinds of things).  Thought it would go perfect in my star themed bathroom.
Next is this little  tree I have on the counter, It's filled with mini snowman ornaments.  Sorry about the picture quality, it's hard to get a good picture of the tree.
These stocking are hanging under the window.  Another item I got at the Christmas tree shop.

Battery operated branches I added to a wine bottle I painted fit perfectly in the corner.

and finally, this shutter is what started my whole star theme bathroom, it fits perfectly over the toilet, it was given to me many years ago.  The little snowman sign was painted by my friend Cathy from Tolentreasures.  It's so cute.
Hope you enjoyed your visit today,
until next time,
Becky
 

3 comments:

  1. It's all charming,makes me wish I could be a guest!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! Someday I may even get ambitious enough to do something like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I wouldn't want to leave the BR. LOL
    So homey and nice to have things from friends to make you smile and remember them. Thanks for sharing your home with us Beck.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!