Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sneak preview of some craft show items

Hi everyone,
It's getting closer and closer to my first show of the season, 14 days left.  Still time to get lots more painted!
I thought I'd show you some of the things that will be at the shows.

Prim t-lite holders
Sheep plates with holder
 
Prim plates













Snowman sign with my original design




a few ornaments(have lots more for the shows)




Good luck to all of you that are doing shows now. I'd love to hear how they are going, how the crowds, things like that. 




















 
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting ready! I have 4 weeks until my first of three shows to do. Hope yours go really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your goodies, especially the snowmen :0) Hope your show goes well for you!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!