Sunday, June 17, 2012

Busy Week!

It's been a busy week! Monday and Tuesday the boys finished school. Hard to believe in September I'll have a sophomore and a Jr. high student! Time flies too fast. The rest of the week was spent preparing for this little bundle of joy!

Meet Remington, Remi for short. He's an 8 week old German short haired Pointer, he's a bird dog. He has the biggest paws, he trips over them when he runs!~
He's such a love and a really good puppy so far.

Poor Tucker doesn't know what to think of him and all his puppy hyper activity! Remi wants to play and Tucker wants to sleep! Tuck is 10 years old so he's slowing down and Remi is full of energy. I'm hoping that once Tucker gets used to Remi, they will play together and Tuck will loose a few pounds! LOL

My Cat Maggie has been in a permanent arch since Remi arrived. She doesn't know what to think, but she is getting over it. Again he wants to play with anyone and everything and she can't bring herself to stoop to his level to play! LOL

Last week I was able to hit my favorite thrift store and found this whale board, I have plans to paint a New England nautical scene on it, I can't figure out what to do with that hole. I'm not sure what this whale was originally used for, kind of strange with that hole in it. I think I will just put a candle over the hole to hide it. Any suggestions?

Going to be a hot and humid next couple of days. I recently had a keratin treatment done to my curly hair, it takes out the frizz and relaxes the curl a bit. I am anxious to see how it is going to react with the humid weather coming up. So far I am impressed with how well it is holding up. Rainy days for curly girls are a nightmare due to frizz and the curls shrinking up due to the moisture , that has not happened. I have never had a loose curl before so I'm really liking it! It's so much easier to deal with!
Until next time, take care everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness! Remington is soo Adorable! Love the different colors in him! Maggie and Tucker are Sweet too! I have a natural wave to my hair and it frizzes in the Humidity! I always wanted natural curly hair. I never heard of a keratin treatment. Humidity is terrible here right now. In the mid 90's. Enjoy the rest of the week!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remi is adorable!! Must be a lively household since Remi showed up!! :)--Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remi is so sweet looking! Congrats!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!