Tuesday, June 5, 2012

An angel make over and some new items

Hello to everyone! It's been a few days since I've posted. It's still raining here, has been raining since last Friday and not supposed to stop until Thursday. So with all that rain that means lots of painting time!
I am now using my blog as a news letter for my website so everything new that I add to my website I will be posting here on the blog for the newsletter readers to see.
I have some new Switch plate covers and outlet covers.

Single switch plate to match

Single switch plate double salt box house

A single rocker style switch plate

And a double rocker style switch plate


All items can be found at my website what's new I am still working on different designs for these so be watching for more soon!


And now for the angel makeover. My mom had this little angel candle holder. I don't have a before picture but imagine it bright gold, not very pretty! She wanted it a chippy shabby style, so I did the chippy paint technique, some dry brushing, and antiquing to the angel and here she is. She sort of looks like stone now. I'm happy with the way she turned out and so is my mother!

3 comments:

  1. wow everything looks wonderful Beck. Love the switch plates and the angel makeover is beautiful. She does look like stone. What a sweet angel btw. Your mom is pleased I bet.
    Lesley♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the switch plate and outlet covers. What a wonderful idea. I Love your creations! Love the Angel too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!