Friday, March 23, 2012

a sneak peek and some thrift store finds

I've been working on the sock stretcher I showed you a picture of the other day. I thought I'd give you a sneak peek!

How's that for a peek? Not very nice, am I? You'll just have to keep checking back to see more pictures, it's almost done!~

The other day I went to saver's and found this bag of small wooden blocks, at first I was going to leave them there, but then I started picturing winter type words with snowmen heads and of course I had to buy them.
Also found this Nancy Drew book for my collection. Slowly checking more titles off of my list. The only problem is, with each new re release of the books, the cover artwork is different and I like them all! This book a re release from the 70's. I might need a bigger book shelf!


Have a great day, everyone~!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good Becky.. can hardly wait to see the whole thing..lol.. love the blocks.. and nice you found another Nancy Drew, come to think of it.. still have one here I was going to send you... have a great day!
    Kath
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what you are doing!!!! hope you show us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah no fair missy, can't wait to see the final results. Thanks for dropping by and commenting this morning.
    I would have picked up those blocks as well, great idea you have for them, hope you show us.
    Your ND collection must be really growing now.
    Have a great weekend.
    Les♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great painting. Will check back for more pics. Blessings for a great New England weekend ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!