Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Easter!???

Happy Easter! Are you thinking I've totally lost my mind? Are you saying, it's not even St. Patrick's Day yet, and she's wishing a Happy Easter!?

Well you read that right, happy Easter, a little bit early. I've been working on bunny things so I decided to do some Easter decorating early. And since we got this on Friday, the spring colors are a nice change!


Remember the long metal tray I found at my favorite thrift store, the salvation army? I decided to put it on my dining room table as a centerpiece. I filled it with a cream colored pip berry swag, then added some very prim colored Easter eggs that I painted. I found those cute little carrot shape trees at the dollar tree. I added some small carrots and those hanging Easter eggs but I'm not sure those hanging eggs are going to stay. Can't decide if I like them or not.





Here is a little display in my kitchen. It's so bright and colorful and cheery to look at I think.



I found these cute little sheep while doing errands the other day. I thought they were perfect for Easter and a good little reminder for us all!









And the next project I am going to be working on. Stay tuned for the big reveal~!

8 comments:

  1. I love all of your Easter decorations. So bright and cherry :D Those sheep are super cute with wonderful reminders on them.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table display, sure makes me think of Spring. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow busy girl. I love love your centerpiece. Those egg trees are darn cute too.
    Hmmmm wonder what you are going to paint on that rabbit???? I can't wait to see it.
    You got way more snow than we did but we did get a lot of wind on Thursday and some on Friday.
    Happy painting, Les xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for commenting! Les, we got about a foot of snow on Friday. This week is going to be almost 60 so hopefully a lot will melt! Too late in the season for snow now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute decorating, love the tree in your kitchen, I need to do something like that! Love those sheep!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cathy, I actually leave this tree up all year. I love the branches decorated or just plain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. nice to meet you. I am a new follower. I just found your blog from the Rusty Thimble. I love all of your Easter displays, and look forward to getting to know you. I would love for you to visit me at my blog. Blessings ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by Sara! Heading off now to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Feel free to leave a comment!